Essential Oils Set - Pack of 8
The oils in this Heppi Essential Oil Gift Pack provide ongoing support for your home, health, and body. 100% Pure Essential Oils, packed in dark glass bottles, tamper-evident caps and boxed in a luxury touch, Heppi Essential Oil Gift Pack is the perfect gift for yourself, your loved ones, friends or colleagues.
What is in the pack and its benefits :
1 x 10 ml Eucalyptus Essential Oil has traditionally been used to relieve muscular aches and pains when used diluted. It has also been known to relieve symptoms of colds and flu when used in steam inhalation
1 x 10 ml Lavender Essential Oil has been known for its antiseptic, analgesic and cythophylactic properties. It has also been known to have sedating properties.
1 x 10 ml Tea Tree Essential Oil has traditionally been used for its antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties
1 x 10 ml Lemongrass Essential Oil has been known to tightens the elastin fibers in the epidermis and has traditionally been used as part of a treatment for sport injuries, such as sprains and bruises
1 x 10 ml Frankincense Essential Oil has traditionally been used to help relieve stress related conditions. It has also been known for its cicatrisant properties and is recommended for dry and mature skin types.
1 x 10 ml Peppermint Essential Oil has traditionally been used for its analgesic properties and has been known to be beneficial in relieving muscular aches and pains
1 x 10 ml Rosemary Essential Oil has traditionally been used for its analgesic properties and has been known to help tired, stiff and overworked muscles
1 x 10 ml Orange Essential Oil has been known to stimulate lymph fluids which may assist in relieving swollen tissue
Suggested ways of introducing Heppi Essential Oil to our everyday life :
- Massage: Massage is considered one of the most important methods of applying the essential oils, add approximately 5 drops of essential oil to 10 mls carrier oil and enjoy pure relaxation as the massage will leave you feeling rejuvenated and refreshed.
- Bath: What better way to relax after a long day at work, than to indulge in a hot bath. Premix 20 mls of sweet almond oil with 10 drops of your choice of essential oils and pour half of the amount into the bathtub. Let the benefits of the essential oils absorb into your skin while the fragrance works to uplift your spirit.
- Vaporization: Oil diffusers are an easy and effective way to disperse essential oils. From the humble tea light oil burner to the electric oil diffuser. Add 6-12 drops of your choice of essential oil to water and let the aroma diffuse into the room and cleanse the air.
- Inhalation: This is a great way to relieve a blocked nose. Add 5 drops of Eucalyptus essential oil to a bowl of very hot water. Inhale the vapor for 5- 10 minutes preferably with a towel covering your head, and breathe deeply.
- Skincare: To 100 ml moisturizer base (sorbolene cream or lotion) add 15-20 drops of the recommended essential oils.
- Compresses: This is a very effective way of using essential oils to relieve pain, swelling and to reduce inflammation. Hot compresses are often used to reduce pain of a chronic nature. Cold compresses can be used on tired and overworked muscles and acute pain. Add 4-5 drops of essential oils to hot or cold water. Dip a clean cloth into the water solution and wring it, then cover the area being treated with the compress. Cover the compress with a plastic wrap and a small towel on top. Leave the compress on for a couple of hours.
Note: Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose.
- Great product
- Great service
- Free, fast and trackable delivery
- Any queries replied within 24 hours
- Customer satisfaction guaranteed